Dr. Quinn brilliantly guides you through the reasons why mobile technologies are changing the world. This book should be required reading for all, not just educators or learning professionals. - Brent Schlenker, New Media and Technology Analyst, The eLearning Guild
mLearning IntroductionMobile is definitely here to stay; so are you prepared to take advantage? In this engagement, you’ll get personal guidance on coming to grips with the opportunities on tap. The Introduction engagement is the first step to tapping into the advantages that come from mobile devices. Typically, we:
- have an initial consultation call to determine where you are at
- present a webinar optimized for your needs
- followup with a questionnaire about your specific situation
- conclude with a specific report detailing specific ideas for your organization
mLearning StrategyWhen you want to seriously address the capability of your organization to take advantage of mobile learning, you need a strategic approach. You need to truly understand mobile learning and performance, review your organization’s readiniess, and plan short-, medium-, and long-term steps. This requires not only getting the ideas right, but contextualizing them for your organization. This is very much a partnership engagement in developing your plan. In this sort of engagement you will typically:
- have an initial consultation call to determine desired outcomes
- fill out a questionnaire that ascertains where your organization is at
- receive a two-day visit of workshop and consultation to develop a shared understanding and understand your situation
- receive a detailed strategy document for your organization and a presentation deck to help sell it internally
Workshops & PresentationsClark has a well-established and well-deserved reputation as a speaker and workshop facilitator. His mobile learning workshops (as well as game-design, deeper instructional design, elearning strategy, and other workshops) receive high marks! His presentations are always thought-provoking and engaging.
White PapersWe construct whitepapers that engagingly develop the necessary vision, tied to a clear theoretical base that makes your point.